The Prince dress by Shabby Apple

                                  Lavender Love Struck






       The prince dress in lavender has me absolutely love struck for summer. The vision behind this blog post began as soon as I laid eyes on the dress online. I could see railroad tracks, summer breezes, and flowers (tons and tons of every color). It was definitely love at first sight.

        The very versatile Prince dress makes a gorgeous statement for the girly girl. You could literally wear this for multiple occasions. I chose to wear this piece in a casual light, with funky rose gold colored flats, it would have also paired well with a chunky heel or strapy sandal too. Prince could be very formal it would make a beautiful choice in bridesmaids dresses, it could be a great date night option for magical nights or evenings. Prince would be a gorgeous tea party, picnic type vibe for hanging out with friends and family or attending something formal, but friendly and casual. The options for this piece are unimaginable.

       I didn't want to be too shy with shoes, as this dress is lavender. I'm not one to play it safe with clothing so I definitely went there when pairing it with rose gold flats. Minimal accessories and light makeup to let this dress get all the attention. I love the way it cinches in the waist and flares over in its tea length bottom. The back zipper and crew neckline make for an alluring evening or daytime option, but the silhouette is very romantic and delicate for any night or occasion. It allows any figure or body type to shine, but also provides great comfort , as I ran a million errands that day and chased a 1 year old around with balloons! It was a great fit and a great pick from all the other beautiful pieces shabby apple has online. I appreciate the opportunity to work with this company and thank you guys for allowing me a chance to sport the Prince dress in lavender.


Please check out the website

http://www.shabbyapple.com/

Comments

Popular Posts