Fitted formailty

                                       Fitted formailty




     So there's formal night every night for dinner and I found this dress incredibly awful looking on the rack at ross, but I knew the design of the dress would hug my curves just right. The ruching on the side of the dress draws the fabric in a upward motion causing it to lay perfectly over any areas you aren't as comfort with. Making this the perfect something to grab regardless of the pattern or color. I honestly am more concerned with the fit vs yhe color. Don't get me wrong the gold is completely addictive and I didn't ever want to take this off, but if I'm honest it took me to try this on to fall in love. Either way I thought this was the perfect match between fit and color for formal nights out.













Dress• ross
Hell• missguided

Comments

Popular Posts