Yellow


Feels like I haven't taken photos in forever nor have I written for the blog. I've felt a bit off track/balance. If you keep up with my blog you know that I am constantly searching for the balance. Feels as if I've been stuck in a whirl wind lately. Full of emotion. "I'm back and I'm better" would be the hopeful come back, but if I'm honest I'm still building, and still climbing. Guess that means I am human. I have a few projects up my sleeve and am very excited to present my new website to you guys. If it all plays out well hopefully I can have it all finalized and ready to publish by the end of June. 

Keep pushing forward ladies and gents, better is ahead. I have to remind myself constantly that I have not seen my best days yet. I am on the Lords time, not my own. Keeping my faith strong as ever. Hope I can continue to inspire! Hope your week is as beautiful as you are.

Xoox
CBliss







Comments

Popular Posts