Up Up and Away!

Traveling has been a major part of my life recently. Airports aren't the best and it seems now a days you have to jump from one event to the next. I love pieces that can be versatile and comfortable for everything you have planned ahead. If I were to choose a comfortable piece that I could still slay in if needed last minute I'd easily choose a jumpsuit. One with easy stretch, comfortable to the skin, and definitely versatile in that I could dress it up or down quickly. It's one complete piece and doesn't need any other additions except for accessories. If I were to pick an outfit for any occasion it'd be this one. I am doing a huge collaboration with Fashion to Figure and am a large fan of theirs. This outfit and more are available on their website! 



Special thanks to Fashion to Figure!

CurvyBliss
Xox

Ty





Comments

Popular Posts