All Aboard

Fashion is a form of art, and for me it's an expression of a mood or vibe for the day. Some days I dress to impress others I'm as plain Jane as I could possibly be. I can be as proud and flamboyant as I please or I could be neutral and undercover. If I want to stand out and call the shots I can totally do that. Some days I want to wear all black and throw on my favorite ball cap on and that's okay. Some day I want all eyes on me- Bright and bubbly. Whatever the mood whatever the occasion I am comfortable for that moment in the garments of my choosing. That's so satisfying. 

You can do whatever you put your mind to. It may not always be at arms reach, but nothing is impossible. 

Overalls have been around forever making it a staple in everyone's closet. I've worn them for years and still love them all the same. I've had these particular pair for years. I picked them up from a thrift store in Texas. 


Top: H&M
Heel: Missguided






Comments

Popular Posts