Not a Fan of Maxi Dresses but..

Self Motivated

ˈˌself ˈmōdəˌvādid
  1. motivated to do or achieve something because of one's own enthusiasm or interest, without needing pressure from others.




 Return of the Maxi Dress? 

 

 







SO! GUYS!

Literally everything happens for a reason. I have been hit with experience after experience, and while I am exhausted and at times left feeling defeated I am excited to be closer to my full potential. 
I am grateful today in particular for the crap handed to me. "We were handed lemons, but we made lemonade" resonates well with me.
 I just recently turned 25 and finished my first quarter back in school since I first dropped out of college 5 years ago. Between personal experiences and school I have yet again left the blog on the backseat. Heading into fall I definitely have plans to get back on a steady flow of posts. 

I wanted to do somewhat of a birthday collection and present a few birthday outfit ideas. Starting off with my day time look - a floral maxi dress that hung in my closet for over a year. I'm not a huge fan of maxi dresses I think they do nothing for my figure. The older I get the more I feel my style changing a little. I am not the same rowdy loud mouth dresser I used to be. I used to be totally careless and would speak through my clothing. Now a days I don't wear anything daring or out there. It is interesting the transition I've taken. I can say Nebraska has changed this southern loud mouth gal quite a bit.

Comments

Popular Posts