Damn Gina!

boss
 \ ˈbäs , ˈbȯs \
a person who exercises control or authority


From the concrete, who knew that a flower would grow?

                                                            










I have been totally dominating my life. Been shaping into myself just nicely. I grew a year wiser last weekend and couldn't help but feel this odd but natural sense of evolvement. I guess you could say a cocoon type of growth (bc duh, I am a goddess butterfly). The introduction to 25 for me has been so crazy. Would you believe me if I literally felt the transition happen this week? Not that I have become more careless than usual or that I have disconnected from emotion or reaction. I have just simply found a level of calmness in knowing at what moments deserve my attention or are deemed important. The younger version of me would care about EVERYTHING and fuss or cry over all the spilled milk I dropped. I have really prioritized my surroundings. I decided early on that 2017 would be MY year and although I have not fully reached my potential I feel like I'm headed in the right direction. Twenty Five means growth, self awareness, and chasing after me and my full potential. I have truly bossed up.


Signed,

Your Favorite 25 Year Old


xox
CurvyBliss



Comments

Popular Posts