Better Late Than Never

bal·ance
ˈbaləns/
noun
  1. 1
    a condition in which different elements are equal or in the correct proportions


What is it about life that can be so extremely exciting in certain areas, but fail so badly in others? In desperate need of balance I did what I know best to do, I find my sanity in so many ways. Music is a great escape for me, I am also very close to my family. There is always room for laughter, and when you're looking to find happiness it's usually provided to you by loved ones. What better way to express your feelings and replace them with joy? Sometimes you need a good chill day of self pampering or relaxation, either way, find your zone and get into it. 

Balance in life is most definitely a treasure. A race between extreme ups and downs. I wish there was somehow a way to better harness it. Guess life wouldn't be the adventure it is without challenges, so for that I am grateful. 

Anyways, ladies and gents I hope you enjoy my millionth blog post with this hat. 
Your welcome! 😝







Comments

Popular Posts