Tomboy

Ok, so let's really talk about these jeans! Growing up these type of jeans were what everyone was wearing. Once they were old news I threw them all away, (definitely now regretting that!) but here we are back at the shenanigans again. I am literally in love with the fit of these jeans. Provided to me by one of the most popular online clothing sites, Fashion to Figure. Years and years I've been stalking the styles, but when I saw these jeans online I could literally vision this 70's vibe. I couldn't wait to take these photos. 

So the jeans come up pretty high over my tummy (which is super important to me) and are a very good length for my height. If you're on the shorter side you'll need heels. If not these could be cute and casual with gladiator sandals. I would pair the jeans with a multiple of things from crop tops or peplum tops. There are tons of directions or vibes you could go with on this one. How ever you style it be sure to slay per usual.


Xoxo

CBliss






Comments

Popular Posts