Better Now

"Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable." 
-Coco Chanel

I have totally neglected my blog, but for good reason. I am proud to announce I have been named the main model for a boutique located in Los Angeles. Working for this boutique has opened up a world of dreams for myself. I have found it hard to not only juggle my full time work back home, but now traveling to LA back and forth all while squeezing in time for my blog. I am so amazingly proud to be so busy. So far 2016 has been a roller coaster of bountiful blessings. I can't even explain the hidden treasures, both easy and difficult to understand. I am grateful nonetheless.

I snuck in time with family to stop on a nearby "beach" in my hometown for some quick photos just for my blog! I hope you guys enjoy. As I'll be back to my regular monthly postings from now on! 
Wish me luck, as I pray your dreams are just as wild as you can imagine. Don't forget to take all the limits off as you are as amazing as the Lord made you to be he's only waiting on you to believe! 

Hope all is well your way, 

Happy living!

Xoxo
CBliss


IG: thecurvybliss 
FB: curvybliss
SC: curvybliss 







Comments

Popular Posts