Risky Business

If I could narrow my favorite items in my closet down to a few, this would be the result. This top has been my go to, staple black fitted top from spring through fall. I ran across it last winter and have worn it for every season. I am much more interested in the basics when it comes to shopping. You have better opportunity to be versatile. It can really stretch your closet for miles. I love the fit. I got it a size too small and I think it looks amazing. These jeans were also a purchase made last winter during a sale online. If you've kept up with me, you'd notice these jeans have been in front of my camera all year long. I have dressed them up and made them casual all while pairing them with every shoe I own. These jeans have become my favorite.


Denim| wetseal +
Boot| boohoo
Hat| r21

Comments

Popular Posts