Street Lights

Sometimes I get extremely bored with my wardrobe and immediately run to my closet seeking the strangest thing I can find. So, here I am at 7pm in the rain running to the streets for photos.

This may sound so cliche, but fashion keeps my life from being too boring. I can be whomever I want to be. I can dress the part of any role. I get no better sense of who I am until I am wearing something that truly speaks to me. For me this outfit feels like home. None of it has to make sense. In this I feel totally secure. Like I could take on the world.

I usually will get some small inspo on pieces of an outfit and write it down some where. The roller coaster takes on from there. I was dying to wear these shorts again before it got too cold out. I truly believe I'm a summer spirit. I can't seem to let go of my strapy sandals, crop tops and shorts. Help. Soon I'll be wearing the tall boots and sweaters, as for now I'll be feeding my fashion appetite with as little clothing as possible.

Until next time. Happy October.

Ps.
Not sure of the weather here, but it was freezing rain, as always I was so anxious to document the moment, as I am very much sparatic.

Love you

Xo
CurvyBliss




Comments

Popular Posts