Polly

                  Super Late blog Post from Valentine's


        |●I've been meaning not only to post this addition to the blog, but also to do like a look book of super affordable curvy worthy looks for you guys! I am a budget queen and most time everything I'm wearing cost me little to nothing! I would love to share not only my favorite tips, but also places to find amazing material for your specific shape. So consider this the first of many. A floral peplum dress I picked up for less than $20.00 at rue21. I usually bypass rue21 when shopping, but this particular day I noticed a "new plus size clothing selection" sign outside and figured I'd take a look-see. It wasn't the best of variety, but definitely not the worst. It is refreshing to see plus size garments in a variety of places younger gals shop in. I also noticed wetseals recent addition of plus size clothing (which I LOVE!!) I would definitely recommend checking out both retail selections from each of those locations.
    When I saw this dress I noticed immediately the soft clingy fabric and vibrant print. It was the only purchase I made there, but it was a great start to what I'm sure will be a great place for affordable plus size items.|

















Dress○ rue21
Shoe○ missguided






Thanks as always,

CurvyBliss xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts