Modbelle Misha Dress in Charcoal

                                       Misha dress

   This dress could literally be paired with almost anything for multiple occasions. It's definitely a win win and a great staple for any closet. I was super excited when offered this item. I chose the dress in charcoal because I cannot get enough of neutrals (gray is my spring and summer replacement for black during the fall and winter seasons) this color pairs well with almost anything in my opinion and the charcoal shade could be great for day time or night time. Though, this item comes in several colors. I absolutely love the layer of material underneath that shapes you and feels almost like a bodycon while the top layer is breezy and gives the flow feel we all desire in the warmer weather. It's like the best of both worlds. All in all I truly enjoyed the comfort and style of the Misha dress and appreciate the collaboration. Go check out Modbelle's apparel all on their Website.
























Visit and shop at 
Modbelle.com



Thanks for viewing
Special thanks to modbelle for thinking of me and collaborating!!




Ig
@Stacy__________

Tumblr
@Iam-stacy

Twitter 
@StacyTalks

Fb
CurvyBliss





Xoxo

CurvyBliss

Comments

Popular Posts