It's Corona Time





Featuring this perfect Fashion to Figure dress: Click Here for it NOW


I know everybody is panicked because of the pandemic, and it seems to only be getting more stressful. The coronavirus only seemed to be a big deal for me personally, over the past few days. Only once everything at my local stores was gone did I realize I need household items. Scavenging around the city for tissue and random grocery needs has not been fun and neither has the panic about avoiding the virus. Its been a mess and so have I.

Here are a few things I've found that destress me in this crazy time:

1. Making and crossing off things from my to do list. Nothing gives me more satisfaction than accomplishing/finishing things I've been meaning to do.
2. Spending time laughing with friends/family. Although its been said we should be quarantining, I've spent about two days this week with family. It's been so nice to have that interaction and get out the house a bit. 
3. Take a walk around your neighborhood. Fresh air fresh air fresh air. At the very least I've had lunch on the patio and found it to be so soothing.
4. Keep busy around the house. Nothing is worse than sitting around on social media festering and worrying about the wrong things. You will panic and eventually lose your mind. 
5. Get knee deep in whatever your hobby/goal is. Right now we are forced in the house and what better way to spend your days than focused on your personal goals. Calling all content creators!

Comments

Popular Posts