Butterfly Effect







These amazing fitting jeans: Get Them NOWMust have snake print boots: ON SALE NOW

What’s self care to you? Is it a spa day or a day at the gym? For me, it’s a nice long bubble bath and time to myself to unwind. Some days it’s even a couple good workouts that let me know my body is as strong as I know it is. I recently discovered Dr. Bronners 18 n 1 Hemp Peppermint pure Castile soap. It is life changing, I even mop my floors and clean my counters using it. If you follow my IG (@thecurvybliss) then you know by my stories that I am obsessed and have been enjoying it. Pick up a bottle and let me know how much you LOVE this product. 



Next time you’re due for a good self care day and need ideas here are a few:


  1. Start a good detox 
  2. Hit the gym for a good physical workout
  3. Take time to clear your mind however you usually enjoy most
  4. Schedule a good spa day
  5. Make sleep a priority 
  6. Enjoy nature maybe a park or even your front porch 


So I know! I know! Waist training has it’s reputation, but whatever okay. So I’ve been waist training and it’s so annoying I usually only do so for an hour or two. I just try to forget its on. I found this one on amazon a while back with good reviews and here we are. 6 months from now hopefully there’s a difference. 



Comments

Popular Posts