Twenty Somethings

evolve


                                verb \i-ˈvälv, -ˈvȯlv, ē- also -ˈväv or -ˈvȯv\
develop gradually, especially from a simple to a more complex form.



Issa look:













Um, so I am still obsessed with Ctrl, and still finding it so incredibly relatable. I have been trying to forever catch the wave & find consistent balance in my personal life. My 25th birthday is approaching, and I am not sure how I feel about that just yet. A great friend of mine once told 23 year old me that it is okay not to have it all figured out. It is perfectly fine to not have all your ducks in a row just yet. We are all on our own journey to a better us, it happens in due time no need to rush. I am trying really hard to erase any negative energy, replacing it with a bold, and fearless me. Constantly evolving, and creating my own rules along the way. Forever honest with myself forever growing - developing gradually.

This look was kind of spare of the moment. I layered this plaid body con with a melon colored cut off tee. Very modern day school girl. 

Eat your heart out.

xox
CurvyBliss

Comments

Popular Posts