1. 1. come into being; begin or be reckoned from a particular point in time or space."the season starts in September"
3. begin, commence, get underway, go ahead, get going; More
4. 2. cause (an event or process) to happen.
5. establish, set up, found, create, bring into being, institute, initiate, inaugurate, introduce, open, launch, float, kick-start, jump-start, get something off the ground, pioneer, organize, mastermind; informalkick something off
1. 1. the point in time or space at which something has its origin; the beginning of something."he takes over as chief executive at the start of next year"
3. beginning, commencement, inception More
4. 2. a sudden movement of surprise or alarm.
To begin and start over again.
"What has passed should remain in the past. What is over should remain that way. What has been told should never be retold, otherwise time can't do its job of healing."
Walk tall. Move on, move forward. This has been my motto lately and It is so very ironic that we are starting a new year. That whole "new year, new me" phrase that constantly consumes every Facebook status or Instagram post. So all very relevant. Time to move forward. All the beautiful painful things that happened last year are now opportunity to grow and face the new, fresh start to be better. Set a few goals, start some new hobbies, be active. Just whatever you do, do. & Do with all your hearts desire. A change is coming and it will rush you forward so quickly you'll have to adjust, but change is good, friction is good. Be prepared or get prepared and watch your life change.
"There comes a day when you realize turning the page is the best feeling in the world because you realize there is so much more to the book than the page you were stuck on."
Shoe| Nike Roshe