Goddess


I was in Los Angeles when I realized I'd reached 10,000+ followers on Instagram and for 2 seconds I screamed in excitement only to soon consider that my joy in that would be vain and unimportant. I'm amazed to know that so many people are interested in what I'll post next, but part of me wanted to hide in the fact that I was proud of such a vain and worldly accomplishment. Making a difference in the world is what is most important in regards to my blog or social networks. My intentions from the very beginning were to uplift a part of every woman with insecurities. Not to boast in the "insta-fame". I hope to continue making you all very proud. I'm setting the bar higher- bigger goals, higher expectations, and more of everything. I want to work very hard. I want to experience new things and so far this year has been a life changer. I am thrilled to see all that the rest of 2016 has to offer. I can only promise to do my very best. 


 





Fin.

I love you!

Thank you for all your support!
CBliss

Follow my IG- @thecurvybliss



Comments

Popular Posts