Formation

c'est la vie

[se la vee] 

French.
1.
that's life; such is life.





I've been so inspired lately, I feel like the queen of me! I am loving every minute of it.  Embrace who you are and run with it. We are living for now and must utilize every moment. I've realized as a young woman, I am only getting older and won't get these years of my life back. It is so important to take every opportunity to love life. Forget the judgements and opinions, all we have is now. The future is so unpredictable and the past is already gone. I am unapologetically living and loving life as it is now. I had a friend of mine tell me to "take care of business first, then take time to enjoy your life because you'll never get these years back". I can appreciate that. I'm still learning and growing, with time I will become who I am fully meant to be. The thought of continuously evolving is so exciting for me. 

Taking time to love others and spread joy is what life is about. Figure out how to do what you love and master it, craft it. Make it your own, then do it for the rest of your life. All you've got is now, it's time out for doing things that no longer serve you purpose or happiness. Let go of all the waste and constantly remind yourself that you're moving forward, and fast. 




Dress: HM
Boot: BooHoo




Comments

Popular Posts