Translucent

"Take each day as its own day, and don't worry about it if you mess up one day. The most important thing you can do is just get back up on the horse."

-Henry Cloud



Seasons change, people grow, ideally, everything is evolving. Everything. I try to keep a wardrobe that won't reflect my personal feelings, but express only my personal growth. Separating my grungy emotions from the outside presentation is something you have to craft. Not everyday will you find sunshine. Sometimes you have to look as if nothing is really bothering you. When all else fails I stick to neutrals. Soft comfortable clothing. I posted several looks in one blog this time around. Over the weekend I found myself running to these looks first. Maybe a pop of color here and there, but majority tans, khaki green, and shades of brown.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts